Nobody will tell you about these things that Motherhood does to a mother. I really wish i knew them before 😉
1. Bye bye warm meals- Haha by the time you get to eat your food will be
2. Clean house- Haha thing of the past. The living room will now have
High Chair, Pram, Toys, Swing, Bouncing Chair
3. A mini version of you- You will always find a mini version of you
copying you, running after you whether you are doing dishes, wanting to
go to the loo, brushing hair.
4. You will become a PRO– You will be a Pro at singing, dancing. You
will have your own nappy changing song, bathing song, sleeping song for
5. KARMA is a B***H- I’m sure prior to have a baby we all must have
given dirty looks to parents with a cranky kid. Now you know it, mommy,
how difficult it is to handle these cute-looking kiddos.
6. At times, you might not like your kid – Though you love your kid
Unconditionally. It’s just pure love, no strings attached. But at times
you might just not like them
7. Fav adda washroom – Yes! Your favorite place will be the bathroom.
You will luckily get some 10 minutes of “Me time
8. Trip to Salon- This Will definitely be equal to vacation for you
9. Momdom community- Motherhood will make you loose few friends and
connect you to so many new friends.
10. Talking on the phone- This is quite a common scene when mumma is talking
on the phone you have a mini version of you pulling your pjs or throwing
things out of the cupboard And poor you screaming at the kid; phone
etiquettes mums don’t know them anymore
11. Believe in unicorns- Unicorns symbolize Magic, Love, Innocence. So
does motherhood makes you believe in them
Much Love. Happy Parenting
Do share snippets from your motherhood journey. That I missed sharing
I’m gone to convey my little brother, that he should also go to see this
webpage on regular basis to get updated from latest news update.