Acne and pimples are common skin conditions that can be caused by a variety of factors, including hormonal changes, genetics, diet, lifestyle, and skincare routine. While there is no one-size-fits-all solution, here are some general tips and tricks that have helped me in managing and preventing acne and pimples:
- Keep your face clean: I wash my face gently with a mild, oil-free cleanser twice a day, and after sweating. And I avoid harsh scrubbing or using hot / lukewarm water, as it irritates the skin and make acne worse.
- Use non-comedogenic products: I always choose skincare and makeup products that are labeled as non-comedogenic, which means they are less likely to clog pores and cause acne.
- Avoid touching your face: I swear by this, I don’t touch my face with hands as can transfer bacteria and oil to the skin, leading to breakouts. Complete no to these – picking, popping, or squeezing pimples, as it can cause inflammation and scarring.
- Follow a healthy diet: I have started eating a balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins. Have limited my intake of sugary and processed foods, as they can contribute to acne.
- Keep hair off your face: I keep my hair tied up , and make sure it doesn’t let on to my face, as it can transfer oil and hair products to your skin, clogging pores and causing acne.
- Manage stress: Stress can trigger hormonal changes that can exacerbate acne. Practice stress-reducing techniques such as exercise, meditation, and getting enough sleep.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure: While sunlight can have some positive effects on the skin, excessive sun exposure can cause skin damage and worsen acne. I swear by using an oil-free, non-comedogenic sunscreen even when indoors.
- Acne Control Therapy Oil- This magical therapy oil from Oils of Amun. It has worked magically for me. Has helped me reduce acne, prevent breakouts. Has helped control extra face sebum. It is 100% natural therapeutic acne control oil. It is vegan, phthalate free, paraben and SLES free. You can shop from here https://oilsofamun.com/products/acne-control-therapy-oil
- Don’t over-wash or over-exfoliate: I completely avoid over-washing or over-exfoliating my skin as it can strip it off its natural oils and disrupt the skin’s balance, leading to increased oil production and potentially more acne. Sticking to a gentle skincare routine and avoid harsh scrubs or abrasive products can definitely reduce the problem of acne’s.
- Don’t use heavy or greasy cosmetics: Heavy or greasy cosmetics can clog pores and contribute to acne. Do have opted for for oil-free, non-comedogenic cosmetics and avoid heavy foundation or powders.
- Seek professional help if needed: If your acne is severe or persistent, consider seeing a dermatologist who can provide personalized advice and treatment options tailored to your skin condition.
Remember, everyone’s skin is different, so what works for one person may not work for another. It may take some trial and error to find the right skincare routine and lifestyle changes that work for you. Be consistent with your skincare routine, be patient, and give your skin time to adjust. If you’re concerned about your acne, it’s always best to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized advice and treatment options.
Shopping link for Acne Control Therapy Oil
Superb tips dear
Wow beautiful ❤️❤️ Cutest Picture 😍😘
you can treat your severe acne with natural vegetable oils
What抯 Going down i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I’m hoping to give a contribution & assist other users like its helped me. Good job.